Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pixar Animated Shorts I Want To Make An Animated Short Like The Ones Before Pixar Movies, What Animation Software Should I Use?

I want to make an animated short like the ones before pixar movies, what animation software should i use? - pixar animated shorts

Well, I do not think you too.You 've buy too many $ 200 - $ 600 as a tool for Adobe Flash, and stupid is a choice too wasteful. And if you do not have computers, it's just stupid. If u want 2 do not create a good animation market like in the movies. It will be like .... Well ... ..... UM I give you my view has or could do with a cheap software, but u'll have like 3 programs (all free, of course) Here is an example Amaturish. If I new @ this:
http://www.freewebs.com/taleszeldaunion/ ...

1 comment:

narutogirl 1 said...

Try to use USB software.

Post a Comment