Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Protonix Is There Any Difference Between Aciphex And Protonix?

Is there any difference between Aciphex and Protonix? - protonix

I take Protonix, a kind of work, but I still have the reflux step. Aciphex My friend told me and gave me stomach cramps for 5 Day. Not sure if it drinking.Yes beer or Aciphex, I know I should not drink beer at reflux. Well, I am nothing, but I want to know if the cramps Aciphex wine or beer, because if the Protonix does not work, I want to change, but I'm afraid.

2 comments:

knicname said...

You are in the same class of drugs (proton pump inhibitors) .. but it's like some people swear by Excedrin and Bufferin others.
Take Protonix 2x a day? Otherwise, ask MD to increase the dose.
If Aciphex cause stomach cramps, food.

You can also use Maalox or Mylanta (too acidic break both liquid and OTC).

Google: Mayo clinic>> diseases>> Gerd

Have no fear to speak your ... doc

We hope you feel better

scrapbooking gal said...

Protonix are drugs aciphex and acid reflux. The only real difference between the two, I can say is the cost ... Aciphex cost me much more than protonix no .... Beer consumption was probably guilty of pain ...

Post a Comment