Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bad Stomach And Herpes Is This Herpes, A Rash, Or Just Friction Burn From Sex?

Is this Herpes, a rash, or just friction burn from sex? - bad stomach and herpes

Today is 2 / 25, I had sex with a girl two days ago with a condom. It really was not until 2 / 24-4 Clock in the morning. Yesterday fealt little uncomfortable, but when I woke up this morning, I see lots of small red bumps on top of my penis (where the condom does not cover) in the pubic area hair above my penis during upper and lower abdomen. Nothing in my Tesicales or thigh. I fear it may in the worst case of herpes landscapes. Can herpes spread to the irritation of the stomach? Seems he fasting? (30 hours) Sounds like a rash caused by friction or sex?

5 comments:

Eddy said...

http://www.niaid.nih.gov/factsheets/stdh ...

I want a doctor as soon as possible to see ... you never know!

Rain said...

Sounds like herpes. You should see a doctor.

It can take many forms: a recession in 20 years for a person who is a major eruption every month to someone else.

Make the appointment today.

vyshonc said...

You need to go to the clinic as usual. Shingles is an outbreak on the premises Gential

cute_blo... said...

I enjoyed Suggett to go to a clinic. I doubt he is a sexually transmitted disease because the symptoms do not disappear so quickly. Some other things that might be, is an allergic reaction to latex condom Ezem, yeast infection or a rash.

ottist35 said...

Yes! Es're screwed. Good luck to find a girlfriend.

Post a Comment