Friday, February 5, 2010

Can You Get Fifths Disease Multiple Times I Just Found Out My 6yr Old Daughter Has 'fifths Disease'. Could It Have Been Caused By My Kitten?

I just found out my 6yr old daughter has 'fifths disease'. Could it have been caused by my kitten? - can you get fifths disease multiple times

Slapped cheek disease is also called parvovirus. I thought it was a disease that could have a dog if there blood in the stool. My cat had an accident on the floor of my daughter, a couple of weeks and blood was to add something. I cleaned as best I could with a disinfectant, but I wonder if the kitten had "parvo" is what happened to my daughter?

3 comments:

Thatothe... said...

No, the CDC says only system of care can be transmitted from person to person. Although it is a form of parvovirus, parvovirus requires that the animals are not transmissible to humans. This is the website:

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvrd/revb/resp ...

woman 2 said...

No, my two older children, when I was pregnant with my youngest son. also known as "the disease to be made known to the face." I had some complications with the pregnancy because I am on this .... exposed to keep it from pregnant women. Once a person who will never recover.

Lydia said...

Not at all.
My son had system of care when they age in the same.
http://www.kidshealth.org/parent/infecti ...

Post a Comment