Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wedding Time Capsule Questions What Would Be A Good Question For A Wedding Time Capsule Survey?

What would be a good question for a wedding time capsule survey? - wedding time capsule questions

I have a Time Capsule as a wedding gift from my sister who is married. I mean, the wedding favors and small pieces of paper and a survey of people in the marriage, close friends and family. Thus 20 years of marriage, what are the things that could predict? How many children, where they live, etc. .. Any other suggestions welcome

1 comment:

Yellowst... said...

I love your optimism - many marriages do not last two decades.

I can not believe many, but here are some ideas:
On her wedding day, there was no doubt?

Do you still fit, both in their wedding dresses?

What would you change from the past 20 years?

Post a Comment