Friday, January 1, 2010

Acrobat Photoshop All .PDFs Open In Photoshop Elements Instead Of Acrobat. How Do I Change This?

All .PDFs open in Photoshop Elements instead of Acrobat. How do i change this? - acrobat photoshop

If I open a file. pdf always opens up in Photoshop Elements instead of Acrobat. I know it's probably because I asked myself "somepoint if that's what I wanted, and I did not notice, and said:" Yes. "
but that's not what I want! I tried the position of the elements that can change this setting, but can not find. Does anybody know where I can change this setting?

1 comment:

Sorbon1 said...

Right-click on a PDF file and say: "Open with" (if it is not open, turn right when you click)

In the resulting dialog box, select Acrobat. Tell him that he can always open up with him. (It's a check box) is

Post a Comment