Monday, January 18, 2010

Pics And Video Of What Does The Inside Of A Virgina Look Like What Hair Color Would Look Good With My Skin Tone [[pics Inside]]?

What hair color would look good with my skin tone [[pics inside]]? - pics and video of what does the inside of a virgina look like

What color should I do? Stain

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt a href = "http://tinypic.com" target = "_blank"> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; img src = "http://i17.tinypic. com/4rav4vl.jpg ".. . border = "0" alt = "Image and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; / a>

9 comments:

Gigi said...

You can use a different color than red. You should have a doctor about these terrible Share your blue eyes! lol: P

Selvin C said...

well. the looks of it .. u want to get all black and blonde highlights go ...
But hair color and shape on the eye on ... his eyes did not "fit" for the black man .. Blonde highlights
But give it a shot.

starlila... said...

I think that is the red Yur skin that much ... I think he should go for brown or blond highlights in her hair, or lowlights Yur

Dillon said...

Go blonde! The hair grows back and it's fun to make fun one at a time.

Tommy M said...

the picture is not clear, but I think the use of gold-black-red by the combination of gold, black and red colors.
Gold = 50%
Black = 30%
Red = 20%
Please use the dryer cleaner production.

<3snoopy... said...

any color really! Assistance, so beautiful, not gold

michelle said...

I think it would look good as a dark brown.
You also could try to straighten your hair. I like the curve, but yes, play with him a little.
Good luck!
= D

michelle said...

I think it would look good as a dark brown.
You also could try to straighten your hair. I like the curve, but yes, play with him a little.
Good luck!
= D

sw312 said...

I like the color. But if necessary, I believe, a soft brown color that goes well

Post a Comment