Saturday, January 2, 2010

Glass Baby Bottles Canada Where In Canada Can I Buy BPA Free Baby Bottles?

Where in Canada can I buy BPA free baby bottles? - glass baby bottles canada

You are looking for plastic bottles without BPA. I saw that babiesrus.ca glass and get conflicting information, what brand names are to be truly free of BPA.

Nuby bottles I found, but apparently many children have difficulty really nothing on the nipple.

Thank you and please the source of information! 10 points for the best answer and offer.

1 comment:

naenae00... said...

You're right about the Nuby nipples are hard to use. My daughter could not use until about 9 months. Kindergarten was used Playtex drop-ins with. He loved her, until she was old enough to hold his own bottle (which is not dense). We were soon on the Nuby bottles after things get complicated.

BPA free bottles I saw in the shops Baby Boutique. Of course, they are expensive, but it's a big problem for you, it's worth it.

Check this out:
http://forum.canadianparents.com/ubbthre ...

Post a Comment